"Encouraging spiritual ministry while minimizing financial debt in school and church building programs."
Save money, time, and avoid congregational conflict... The MasterBuild Process, an e-book on church construction, is an information and decision-making tool that will help your building committee more effectively work with architects, builders, or church construction companies.
- Identifying Program Goals
- Establishing the Building Committee
- Determining Ministry and Stewardship Philosophy
- Surveying Members
- Budgeting for the Program
- Planning Space
- Selecting a Construction Delivery System
- Creating a Project Timetable
- Masterplanning the Facilities
- Funding Your Program
- Completing Architectural Drawings
- Sample Construction Budget